Thursday, March 19, 2009

WARNING!!!



I was watching Glen Beck and He said ......the first person to tell us on FOX NEWS and CNN mind you......He said that yesterday the FEDs voted and approved the printing of a trillion $$$$$BUCKS$$$$$ Making gold go up 50 BUCKS$$$ in four hours!!!!! Not good.

IT'S A JAW DROPPER FOR ME!!!!

example: Hyper-inflation

A shopping List in the future!!

1.) Milk 8.99$
2.) Bread 7.65$
3.) Paper towels BIG pack 20.oo$
4.) dawn dish soap 3-6$
5.) I don't think we need a five it's already to expensive :P

We can be clean and eat bread and milk that could be it. Of course learning and knowing how to take care of ourselves in tough times is key. There are great books out there on these subjects. Interested? I will post a few.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Maddie,
    I hate to dissapoint you but I'm not coming on Saturday. Just my dad and Morgan. Jared and I have play practice! So sorry.

    Olivia

    ReplyDelete