Wednesday, June 24, 2009

I'm feeling silly!

I'm not going to say sorry, because I am telling every one as my witness: that I am never going post any more pictures of my house again! I was looking at all of my posts the other day and I saw how many I had!

Why did no one tell me I had posted all the same pictures like ten times? (..........Oh well)

I will try to get an exciting post on the blog soon.........I don't know how I'm going to do it but I'll try? (if your lucky I might break a limb or something). And then I'll get to blog about it!!! YAH!!!

And this might seem lazy but so I don't have to go to everyone's blog and leave a comment: How are you? What's been up lately?

That was for the people who still read my blog..and if you don't it's OK it's my fault for not living a more exciting life! ;)

3 comments:

  1. hey hey girlio!!!
    i'm doing GREAT, busy, but really, really good! how about you? i haven't checked your blog in a while otherwise i would've told you about the duplicated pictures! =D what haave you been up to recently?
    -Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm good too. But don't break a limb. You don't have to go to that to be interesting :-). Hey, why don't you tell us how your spiritual life is doing and what you're learning from the Lord.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry Maddie, Papa looks at the blogs all the time. BUT, I don't. I'm ging to start looking all the time too. { I'm busy & he's not...HAHA } We are good. Taking care of Nana & Papa. Life is not exciting here because, ya'll are in TN. Hope ya'll have a good time in LA and tell everyone, we said...HELLO.
    Sweet Pea...Papa & I love you!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete