Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Plane Crash.

The airport that my Dad works for, Was having ...I guess you could call it a "safety course" that they hold every three years. So we decided to go! It was really fun.....I'm not sure if my mom had such a hot time (see in pictures below.)








...they just had fun with this!



yeah, the person who did mother was some what creative...That's a good word.




after the makeup people left we all got to do it ourselves.




the EMT'S entering the bus...or plane.
yeah certain people got these clips to put on your shirts that said "DEAD" so that the EMT's know your "dead"

........I'm not sure if I have a problem with that your not?

Because I was dead, mom was dead and, for 30 minutes we sat on a bus with about 15 people that were dead ....They were very nice.

This guy is so funny.
It was so cold!








6 comments:

  1. Hahaha, cool pics! Although some were VERY gross!
    Looked like fun though!

    In Christ,

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha-ha...all of your wounds look so totally real! How funny is that! lol...cool pictures!

    We need to skype sometime!

    ~Joanna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amy,
    I know! It was SO much FUN! I can't wait to do it again!!!!

    Joanna,
    WE NEED TO SKYPE! I miss you guys so much! It's way time for us to have a trip to Florida!

    Thanks guys for leaving comments.

    In Christ -
    Madison

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha! Sweet!! Thats sounds like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks like it would be fun to participate in!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Looks like fun! I kinda wanna say "cool pics" but that might be weird! :) Are you guys coming to any home basketball games? you need to let me know cause i wanna go when ya'll do!

    ReplyDelete