Friday, February 26, 2010

His Holy, Amazing, Saving, Life Changing, Wonderful, Word

I was inspired by very many things this week.... And most of them had something to do with missions and Orphans... Which made me think of Haiti.... Which reminded me of how thankful I must be, to live where I do. So I thought I would share some links and thoughts about missions.


"You lived among the least of these
The weary and the weak
And it would be a tragedy for me to turn away.

All my needs You have supplied.
When I was dead You gave me life.
How could I not give it away so freely?

And I`ll follow You into the homes that are broken.
Follow You into the world.
Meet the needs for the poor and the needy God.
Follow you into the world.

Use my hands use my feet
To make your Kingdom come
Through the corners of the earth
Until Your work is done
`cause Faith without works is dead
And on the cross Your blood was shed
So how could I not give it away so freely?

And I`ll follow You into the homes that are broken.
Follow You into the world.
Meet the needs for the poor and the needy God.
Follow You into the world"


I am not a big fan, *at all* of the band that sings this. But I heard this song the other day, and it almost made me cry (which is saying a lot because I don't cry.), Because, the words are so true..... And it's heart breaking.




Proverbs 36:5-7 KJV -"Thy mercy, O Lord is in the heavens; And Thy faithfulness reacheth unto the clouds. Thy Righteousness is like the great mountains; Thy judgments are a great deep: O Lord Thou preservest man and beast. How excellent is Thy lovingkindness, O God! Therefore the children of men put their trust under the shadow of Thy wings."




Love Ya'll!

-Madison




1 comment:

  1. Madison! I didn't even realize that you had posted this! I just posted the same song on my blog a few days ago. It's a great song though...the words really spoke to me also. Well, you know what they say... "Great minds think alike!". :) Love you girl.

    ReplyDelete