Thursday, April 28, 2011

What's been up with me since March .

Well, as of right now I am blogging this from a Starbucks. The electricity in my house has been out since Yesterday around 9:30pm. We had countless tornado warnings, and hail the size of golf balls. In a near by city they had hail the size of grapefruit. I consider myself blessed. I spent most of my night in the floor in my basement, or under a mattress. I did finally go upstairs to sleep around 5:30. I am by all means Exhausted. 

 Praying for many people in Alabama and nearby places that were effected by last nights storms.

I've actually forgotten everything that's been going on since March. I went to a conference, I've been to Nashville three times, Chattanooga twice, and just weekly things. I have soooo many photo's to upload and I promise to have them up soon!

Well for now, I will drink my coffee, and talk to ya'll later.


Love ya!

2 comments:

  1. oh so you went to Nashville and Chattanoga but you didn't come to Florida!!!????? I'm hurt. :)
    come down!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you from bama?? Thanks for the prayers.... so many people lost their homes and lives. Presh blog!

    ReplyDelete