Sunday, April 19, 2009

!

I know I have told everyone this about a hundred times but I'm going for a hundred and one!!! I am moving in 28 days!!!! that's why I have not posted anything....sorry about that! and after about a week after moving I am going out of town! then three weeks after we get back I am going some where else! so life has been very confussing for me lately!!! and to add a touch of (DRAMA) "please pray I make it to next week."

As soon as the confussion is over, Till then Maddie.M <3

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, I totally know the feeling. It's hard. I'll be praying for you Maddie!

    By the way, I'm on Skype now! Joanna told me about it. I'm sure you're busy, but I'd love to talk sometime if you get the chance. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Maddie! I'll pray for ya :-)

    ReplyDelete