Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Sleep over.....although we didn't sleep much!


Oh, and we had Emma which is a Jane Austin movie! I love it!! But then when we were done with the popcorn we popped Emma out and put KUNG FU PANDA IN! therefore it was a night of........immaturity! lol
ME!! I really did well with the popcorn fight/competition I had no idea i had such talent!!!!
It was all we could do to keep Ali calm she was bouncing off the walls!!!!! JK
GO ALYSSA!!
Mrs. Angie, Ali, Adam, Elijah, and Ian!!......... spent the night with us this week end!! " WHICH WAS TOO MUCH FUN!"

11 comments:

  1. Wow! That sounds like a lot of fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! Sleepovers are the best because you really don't have to sleep. I also love Jane Austen's Emma.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!! that was SOOOOO much fun!
    can't wait til Saturday! bring the popcorn, cause i'm ready! lol


    ali

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the comment on my blog! I found your blog through reading comments on the Ambrosetti's blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You gals are hilarious!!! I LOVE your profile btw Maddie! whoot!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, looks like fun! Love the pics!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Maddie! Thanks for the comment you blessed my blog with! You are SO sweet! Well, I'm doing great! Just waiting very impatiently for my Mom to have her baby! How 'bout you? What's been happening w/ you? I hope you're doing great!
    Waiting for a new baby sister and warm summer days, Caro

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh! Where are you moving too! Praying for patience w/ the boxes! =D -caro

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! The river, that's fun! Why are you moving? Still praying for patience and God's timing! XOXO, Caro

    ReplyDelete
  10. Coolio! Hope we can see you soon! God bless!!! -Caro

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great pictures!!!!
    Thanks for the comment :), grad bash was so..... fun.


    Thanks again!
    Emily N.

    ReplyDelete