Sunday, May 17, 2009

Proverbs Chapter 3 verses 21-30


21 My son, do not lose sight of these-- keep sound wisdom and discretion,
22 and they will be life for your soul and adornment for your neck.
23 Then you will walk on your way securely, and your foot will not stumble.
24 If you lie down, you will not be afraid; when you lie down, your sleep will be sweet.
25 Do not be afraid of sudden terror or of the ruin of the wicked, when it comes,
26 for the LORD will be your confidence and will keep your foot from being caught.
27 Do not withhold good from those to whom it is due, when it is in your power to do it.
28 Do not say to your neighbor, "Go, and come again, tomorrow I will give it"--when you have it with you.
29 Do not plan evil against your neighbor, who dwells trustingly beside you.
30 Do not contend with a man for no reason, when he has done you no harm.

OK if you have not already guessed how much I love Proverbs! Proverbs and Obediah are my most favorite, I love the verses is Obediah that says: 2. Behold I will make you small among the nations; you shall be utterly despised. The pride of your heart has deceived you,
you who live in the clefts of the rock, in your lofty dwelling, who say in your heart, "Who will bring me down to the ground?" though you soar aloft like the eagle, though your nest is set among the stars, from there I will bring you down,
declares the Lord.

Obidiah chapter ......the only chapter verses 2-4

Love to all, and prayers to everyone.

-Maddie


4 comments:

  1. I like Matthew! I've read Genesis and am halwway done with exodus! Then do you know what one i'll do after that? LEVITACUS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yo sista fixed you up wit a SHWEET heada gurl! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lyssa says thanks! I know don't yah love it!!!

    ReplyDelete