Saturday, May 16, 2009

Random verses.....

My son forget not my teachings, but let your heart hold my commandments. For length of days and years of life and peace they will add to you, let not stead fast love and faithfulness forsake you. Bind them around your neck write them on a tablet of your heart so you will find favor in good sucess insight of God and man. trust in the Lord with all your heart and do not lean on your own under standing in all your ways acknowledge him and he will make straight your paths.

I would like to know what people think of these verses: what does it mean to you, and how could it have something in common with your daily lives?

Because I find myself not acknowleging God no where near as much as I should. And I find myself forgeting his teachings and my heart does not always hold his commandments! thats why I have read this verse every day for the last two weeks over and over again. But not enough obviously! so ..........note to self: read this verse two or three times a day over and over again!!

Ok I have to go pack, please keep praying for my family and I and our move!!! things are starting to get crazy!!

Love to all Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment