Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Encouragement!

Habakkuk chapter 3 verses 17-18 KJV

17 Although the fig tree shall not blossom, neither shall the fruit be in the vines; the labor of the olive shall fail and the fields shall yield no meat; the flock shall be cut off from the fold and there shall be no herd in the stalls: 18 Yet I will rejoice in the Lord, I will joy in the God of my salvation. The Lord God is my strength, and my and he will make my feet like hinds feet and he will make me to walk upon mine high places.
To the chief singer on my stringed instruments.


John Chapter 14 verses 15-21 KJV

15. If ye love me, Keep my commandments. 16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another comforter, that he may abide with you forever; 17 Even the spirit of truth; Whom the world cannot receive because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be with you. I will not leave you comfortless I will come to you. Yet a little while, and the world seeth me no more; but ye see me; Because I live ye shall, ye shall live also. 20 at that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me and I in you.
21. He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my father, and I will love him, and I will manifest myself to him.


Psalms Chapter 147 verses 1-8

1 Praise ye the Lord: for it is good to sing praises unto our God: for it is pleasant; and praise is comely 2 The Lord doth build up Jerusalem: he gathereth together the out casts of Israel. 3 He healeth the broken in heart and bindeth up their wounds. 4 he telleth the number of the stars; he calleth them all by their names. 5 Great is our Lord, and of great power: his understanding is infinite. 6 The Lord lifteth up the meek: he casteth the wicked down to the ground. 7 Sing unto the Lord with thanksgiving; sing praise upon the harp unto God: 8 Who covereth the heaven with cloudes, who prepareth rain for the earth, who maketh grass to grow upon the mountains.


I hope God has Blessed your day so far!


In Christ who lives!

Maddie

1 comment:

  1. hey hey! i'm doing great how about you? this post was "sooooooper" gooooood! :) have yall started school yet? hope that goes well!
    praying fo' you!
    caro

    ReplyDelete