Thursday, August 6, 2009

I really tried to make this an organized post but half way in to it I knew a had failed!



Adorable us!











awww.......

Alyssa took the picture but had I not lifted the spoon that very moment I'm sure it would not look that good!
what ever it is that she's stirring was really good!!!

L-R back to front- Samantha, Alyssa, Abby, Me, Amanda, Levi, Taylor,
Elijah, Clair, and Faith!

they said be cool but I'm thinkin this came off as cheesy?

the grand chilins

the chilins and their chilins

them and all their chilin's

papa Scott and Tookie!

Levi and Taylor playing b-ball

L-R uncle Rob uncle John and papa Scott

Clair!
mom in the corner of the room aunt Mary Sue and Abby
Daddy, Scotty papa Scott

Uncle Scotty

3 comments:

  1. Hi Maddie. M!

    I just came across your blog when I was looking at Practically Pink!

    Your blog is soooo cool!

    Could you perhaps give me your e-mail address, and I'll give you an invite to my blog, Light of the World?

    God bless,

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure Amy! I'm so glad you like my blog.

    My email address is maddiez.mail2@gmail.com

    I will have to delete with comment after 24 hours I hope you get it by then!

    ReplyDelete