Thursday, September 10, 2009

Faith:

I very recently read....Hebrews chapter 11 verses 1-8 the first verse says "Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen.

Hebrews chapter 12 1-2, verse one says " Therefore since we are surrounded by things so great a cloud of witnesses, let us also lay aside every weight, and sin which clings so closely and let us run with endurance the race that is set before us."

Isaiah chapter 7 verse 9 and in that verse it says " if you are not firm in faith, you will not be firm at all."

I also read Romans chapter 1 verse 17 at the end of that verse it says "the righteous shall live by faith."

Ephesians chapter 6 verse 16 which says " in all circumstances take up the shield of faith" what I like about that is that it says "in all circumstances" Big and small you should "n (ALL) circumstances take up the shield of faith."

2 Timothy chapter 3 verses 15-17.

I hope everyone has a good week!

May God bless and speak to you through his holy word!

1 comment:

  1. So True ! I am working on my faith "in all circumstances".
    I am so lame and undeserving of His wonderful Grace and Love.

    ReplyDelete