Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving! I absolutely love this time of year! And I get to have a Thanksgiving twice this year! Once here and, the second time in one week when I'm in Florida with my grandparents and great-grandparents and, uncle! I have so much to be thankful for. So, I pretty much have my Thanksgiving just about every day (only I don't get the awesome food everyday and it's not always so cold outside.) But I'm over all thankful for my beyond awesome family!

My dad is so encouraging it's not funny!

Mom keeps me in line! Which is good if you don't know me!

Alyssa is the one who I can tell everything. (without her I'd be a one big secret.... Just kidding)

Abby is: Fun, funny, makes me laugh so hard I feel like I'm going to cry!

Elijah is just darn cute to look at! (among many other things I love about him!)

And I adore my grandparents! If you think your grandparents are AWESOME........ Forget about it! My grandparents ROCK!

My nana and papa! I love them SO much! They are so wonderful! (and they always have the best candy!)


So here's to my dad, mom, sister's, brother, grandparents, and great grandparents!

You all ROCK!


Peace out guys!

Love to all and, prayers to everyone!

-Madison

No comments:

Post a Comment