Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Finally a post with pictures!


Samantha!

My Aunt's famous "Chocolate Cake"!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Christmas tree! (Sorry if I offended anyone for not calling it a "Holiday Tree") =P
Abby's "Pumpkin Bars"!
Publix brand! Love it!


When all the girls came over!



Girl Talk,
Kendall <3
I love this face!
Maddie, Esther, Georgia Lyn, and Alyssa
Peace out.
Laina and, Lauren!
Lillie's super adorable shoes!
Jill and, Alyssa!
Esther and, Maddie!
She's so cute!
Lillie Evans!

I love the fact that my two bff's, are bff's!
Mia!


Me.
Alyssa and, Georgia Lyn.
Adorable as always......
Kendall and, Joanna!
Georgia Lyn!
Katherine, Esther Jill, And Maddie!

Most of the pictures in this post go to the credit of Alyssa and, Abby Scott. The editing was done by me. =)



I will have another post up soon with some things I've been studying in the Bible.

Love to all!

-Madison

3 comments:

  1. awww! these are great maddie! looks like you gals had a blast! and the little girl, lillie?, with the ginormous locks of blonde...she's a DOLL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool pictures! Y'all have a good christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Maddie! looks like you had lots of fun!
    miss you and hope ya'll have a very merry Christmas!
    <3
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete