Monday, April 19, 2010

Trips.... Lord Willing.

I'm going on a rode trip. We're leaving Friday night, I think?! For Louisiana which should take 11 hours not including stops.

We will be there for a week, then I'm headed to Texas for the Big Sandy ATI conference there that will be three or four days.

Then We're going back to Louisiana for another seven days.

The week after we get back friends are coming in to town, and staying with us for five days, I think? Two weeks after that I should be in Florida. Can't wait for that one! I want some real sun! I'm sick of fake tanner, I can't seem to find the right color....... anyway.

So yeah, my blogging isn't going to be "as" up to date. Give me time.

Love you all! God bless your week!


-Madison


2 comments:

  1. Holy cow! Y'all are going to be gone for 2 weeks! ;( Tell Abby that i'll miss talking to her on skype:( well at least y'all are coming to visit soon:D We're going to have to go to the beach together or somethin'....Well can't wait to see y'all:) Later

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome blog! Keep up the great work! :)

    ReplyDelete