Wednesday, April 7, 2010

A worded Wednesday:

So as you noticed in the last post... There's no picture for my wordless Wednesday. The pictures aren't loading right... I don't know why. So I'll just continue to ramble on. I can tell your looking forward to it. *smiles*

The last few days the weather has been beyond awesome! I've been laying out a lot. Not like it's helping, Alyssa told me over the weekend that I looked Welsh.... Because of my dark hair and pale skin tone.... I thanked  her! My background is Scottish... So there both Celtic I guess. Anyway. I've been watching Soccer (football) It's been awesome! My family thinks I'm crazy. Today Manchester United won the Champion League. It was a good game!  And Sharon knows what I'm talking about!! I felt so awesome talking to her, someone who know what I'm talking about!! hah.

I played Frisbee Saturday... And I don't know if you play Frisbee with water guns.. But... It rocks!

Easter was amazing as it always is! Although there is always to much Chocolate involved. Why is that?

Today I did school, and wrote the most awesome paper! The best yet.

My sisters and I harmonized for the first time the other day. We didn't even finish the song, because we started screaming we were so excited..... We're insane. Yes. I know.

Tomorrow it's suppose to rain. Mom says yay. Because it's a day off from sunshine, which means, spring cleaning. You just can't see the smile on my face right now! *Oh the sarcasm*

Alyssa and I also had an excellent Bible study today with Sharon over skype! James chapter 2 is amazing.

 I'm finished wasting your time! I lol

God Bless!

-Madison

2 comments:

  1. Aww, that's a bummer about the pic's not working :(
    Great post though!! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for "wasting" my time. I found it very interesting. :-D

    ReplyDelete