Monday, July 26, 2010

Georgia, Florida, Best friends!

Hello People, I haven't done a blog post because Alyssa's (My Sister's) computer, that holds all of our photo's, isn't working right. So therefore I can't upload any to my blog. But last Friday was the Homeschool fair!!! It was so fun!! I loved it, I helped work an HSLDA booth with one of my best friends Caroline!! It was awesome.

I am also leaving for Georgia early Friday morning! To a best friend's cabin (seen in posts below), it's going to be amazing as always!!! Then Saturday night I'm taking a 3 hour drive to Florida again for a week!!! I cannot wait.

So be looking for pictures in the near future. Hopefully.

Love you all!

-Madison

PS. All of this will happen Lord Willing. I just needed to add that.

1 comment:

  1. Yea!!!!! We have to get together when your here! Can not wait!

    ReplyDelete