Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Hey Guys, sorry that I've been such a lame blogger. Summer gets kind of busy sometimes. I have so many pictures from the 4th of July, that it's not even funny. The only problem that I have is, Alyssa's laptop the one we use to upload all of our photo's, is at the Mac store, being fixed.


And here are the lyrics to another song that I can't seem to find the acoustic version of.

The mystery of the cross I cannot comprehend,
The agonies of Calvary.
You, the Perfect Holy One, crushed Your Son,
Drank the bitter cup reserved for me.

Your blood has washed away my sin,
Jesus, thank You.
The Father’s wrath completely satisfied,
Jesus, thank You.
Once Your enemy, now seated at Your table,
Jesus, thank You.

By Your perfect sacrifice I’ve been brought near,
Your enemy made Your friend.
Pouring out the riches of Your glorious grace,
Your mercy and your kindness know no end.

Your blood has washed away my sin,
Jesus, thank You.
The Father’s wrath completely satisfied,
Jesus, thank You.
Once Your enemy, now seated at Your table,
Jesus, thank You.

4 comments:

  1. I {HUGE heart} this song! :) Ha ha, love the new blog name. You're funny. Love ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wait, I didn't even see the lyrics...duh. Well, I actually {HUGE heart} "Jesus, Thank You" too. We sing it a lot at church. =)

    ...sorry if I don't make any sense whatsoever. It's late, and I'm off to bed. ha ha...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! You crack my up. You made total sense, it was really late when I read it too. LOVE YOU!!

    See you soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Madison :) A. Great blog B. The song above "Jesus Thank You" is a Sovereign Grace song, so the only place I've ever heard about it is http://www.sovereigngracemusic.org/albums/category/sovereign_grace_music/worshipgod Just saying. :)

    ReplyDelete