Thursday, February 3, 2011

I. Promise. Happy birthday fiesta. And I. Love. that. City.

I promise. I will have a blog post coming soon with photos from my life.. I have been so booked with busyness. That it's not even funny.
I'm getting ready for a sisters night fiesta on Saturday, (My little sister is turning 13 Happy birthday!). 

Then a trip to Nashville on Sunday.

Then I will be home for like two or three days, and I'm going back to Nashville for the week. (Which I am really excited about) I get to spend a lot of time in the Gaylord Opryland hotel. I am gleaming with bliss. Ah. It's going to be wonderful. To say the least. I. Love. That. City.

In march I'm going to Raleigh for a conference, about a week later I'm going to Ohio to visit some friends, and another conference. April (If not before then) I'm going to Florida for a few weeks. I will have a trip to Louisiana very shortly after that. Then in October we will head to Asheville for about a week. ( I usually don't plan that far into my future.. this is strange..)

Then it's all a blur. And that's usually when I look back and realize that wow. We've been over 5,000 miles.. in 3 months. ... in one car...  Goodness grief.

Anyway, I'm in the process of fixing my blog header. I am very much not pleased with it.  Any ideas on something new?? I desperately need help and ideas. Even a new name. What's something that describes my blog?? 
Love you all!!
  

  

5 comments:

  1. ok, does this mean I have to wait until april to see you?! i am officially depressed. did ya'll coming in january just not work out? either way, hurry up and get over 'ere... i miss ya'll. like, a lot. ;) love ya, girly.

    or should I say... lylasys!! ;)

    -m

    p.s. can you e-mail me your phone #? we need to talk!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, sounds like ya'll have a lot planned.
    We'll see ya sometime soon.
    Papa & I love ya !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your not coming 'till April! I agree with Mia. Depressed. I can not wait to see you guys! I miss you guys so much.

    Tell Abby happy birthday birthday for me. (a couple days late)

    ReplyDelete
  5. In response to the comment you left on my blog:
    I don't have the reference at this moment as I just returned from youth group and am tired and hungry.
    But I recall somewhere in the gospels Jesus going and eating with the tax collectors. He didn't eat what they ate nor did he get drunk, but he didn't offend them. He "hung out" with them, and used that to reach them.

    If you've read anything on my blog I'm sure you can understand how stressed I am at this moment, so I'll admit it was difficult for me to be offended at the way you challenged me. It wasn't our fault, just my own. I'm a bit on edge. But I would suggest choosing different ways to approach people in the future.

    Much Love and Many Blessings,
    Bleah Briann @ blonde4christ.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete