Monday, January 24, 2011

Yes. Finally.

No I have not fallen off the face of the earth. No I have not been cut off from all communications.  No I have not been sleeping all of this time. I have in fact been waiting. A very long time, for the lap top to get back. It finally has. And I am oh so very happy. Here are some pictures from the Love the Church conference.  

Wonderful music and singers!


One of my favorite speakers. Paul Washer.









These are the only ones I had time to upload on here. There are MANY more. Like even from Thanksgiving. That was a long time ago y'all.

Love everyone!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Sweet Friend,

    I'm grateful to see you're back...have really missed your posts!
    Thanks for sharing your photos from this conference.

    Love you all,
    K~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there Madison!!

    Loved your post... :) what wonderful memories conferences are. It seems so weird as I look at these pictures from just this past December that I didn't even know you or your family. It feels like I always have known you now! :)

    Love and blessings,
    Christiana

    ReplyDelete