Saturday, August 6, 2011

First day of real sunshine.

So I arrived in Florida Thursday morning around 2:00a.m.

I left the next morning to hang with some friends for a birthday party of a friend of mine, that was an all day event. We had our makeup done, then we left to have our hair done, then we went to the beach to hang out and have a photo shoot done.

 It was, by all means, an incredible day. I didn't get home until 1ish. (I'm so exhausted. But it's a good kind of exhausted, the happy kind.) Here are some photo's.



Brianna
Rachel and Mia.

Funny story, while hanging all over the lifeguard stand that says "Stay off" We hear over the loudspeakers "Please get off the life gaurd stands!" And we all jumped off. 

Rachel

I have way more to come.

1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness! love, love, love! these are so great! I'm super excited to see these so soon! thanks so much for posting. oh, what would be the easiest way to give you the photos from my camera? cd, picasa, you name it, i'll do it! I miss you so much already. I'm having my birthday party tomorrow... wish you lovely ladies could be there! okay, love ya.

    ReplyDelete