Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Productivity.

Hello beautiful people.

I have ultimately decided that I need a camera. Yes it's true. I love photography with all of my heart (not really all of my heart, but a good piece of my heart). But I do not own a camera.

I need money. What's up with that stuff? It's here one second gone the next. Some might say it's because I'm a girl. Which is mostly true. I need to think further into my future. And get my priorities straight. Which means number one is to save.

When I take photos I generally use my sisters camera. She's my hero. And a kickin' photographer. (Her link is the Vita Scena Photography at the end of Photography. Love.)



So anyway. Despite the fact I need money for a camera. (Actually both would be nice....but anyway...) I have so enjoyed blogging the past few weeks. It kind of seemed like a dropped off the planet for a while. However I did not.

Two weeks ago my cell phone charger broke. I was in Florida when it happened and didn't get a new until yesterday. I have had the most productive two weeks of my life. Seriously. If  I wasn't taking pictures or with friends, I was cleaning, crocheting, cooking, blogging, reading my Bible. My room has never been more clean. EVER. I think I going to start turning off my cell phone all the time except for when I really need it.


I have also decided that between the hours of  4pm and 8pm photos look. incredible.

I will have photos up later! (Yes my cell phone is turned off, can you feel the vibes of productivity???)

Love you guys.  

No comments:

Post a Comment