Monday, March 15, 2010

Just for the fun of it.

I stole this from Caroline's blog! ( *smiles*)

BIOLOGY
Are you right-handed or left-handed? Right.
Have you ever had anything removed from your body? Hair, and teeth.
What is the last heavy item you lifted? A chair.
FOOD-OLGY
What is your salad dressing of choice? Ranch dressing.
What is your favorite sit-down restaurant? Cheese Cake factory.
What food could you eat for 2 weeks straight and not get sick of it? Mexican food.
What are your pizza toppings of choice? Cheese.
What do you like to put on your toast? Grape Jam.
RANDOM-OLOGY
If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die? No...
If you could change your name, what would you change it to? I love my name!
Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000? Could I let my dad do it? He loves that stuff....
DUMB-OLOGY
How many pairs of flip flops do you own? I think 4 or five, Their all my favorite!
Last time you had a run-in with the cops? .......... Not Lately.... In fact I hope never.
Last person you talked to in person? Alyssa.
Favorite Month? August, My Birthday month!
CURRENT-OLOGY
Mood? Sleepy, and excited,
What are you listening to? Elijah and Abby...
Watching? Myself type and the computer.... (duh, that one was brilliant..)
Worrying about? Getting all of my school done tomorrow.
RANDOM-OLOGY
What’s the last movie you watched? "You can't take it with you" (Jimmy Stewart.... *sigh*)
Do you smile often? Oh Yes!
Do you always answer your phone? Yeah...
If you could change your eye color what would it be? Green.
What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic? Hmm, I like the Cherry limeade!
Do you own a digital camera? Why yes, I do.
Have you ever had a pet fish? No.... Their a waste of time. (their also not very loyal, Maybe for like five days, then their gone!)
Favorite Christmas song? Simply having a wonderful christmas time!
What’s on your wish list for your birthday? I'm turning 14 That's enough for me! At least for right now.
Can you do push-ups? No.
Can you do a chin up? No again.
Do you have any saved texts? Cha!
Ever been in a car wreck? Yes.
Do you have an accent? Kind of. At least that's what they tell me.
What is the last song to make you cry? Follow You.
Plans tonight? To hopefully be in bed at a decent time.
Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom? Oh yes I have!
Name 2 things you bought yesterday: Vera Bradley Flip flops, and a vera bradley wallet!
You ever been given roses? Hmm.... I think so.
Current hate right now? What kind of question is that?
Met someone who changed your life? Yes......
What were you doing 12 AM last night? Laughing, most likely because of Abby.
What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? "Daddy, let me open my eyes before you make me walk down the stairs..."
TECHNOLOGY
How many televisions are in your house? 3.
What color cell phone do you have? The first one, was blue, now I have a black one. (I prefer the blue.)
What does the first text message in your inbox say and who sent it? It was probably from Alyssa, asking me how it feels to text from my own phone.
Who was the last person to call you? Dad.

Hope you have a blessed evening!

-Madison

1 comment:

  1. Great response to all the above.
    You are beautiful inside & out.
    And, you know We (others) can see things in you, that you can not see.
    THEY ARE ALL GOOD.

    ReplyDelete