Wednesday, March 31, 2010

A random tag? Wow. This is going to be easy!

OK I was tagged by Collin From: www.collinmizell.com To do a seven Random things post.... Here we go.



1.) It frustrates me when I put an uneven number of silverware in the dish washer.... I'm serious.

2.) 6 foot 3 1/2 tall rabbits scare me.

3.) My parents changed the password to my email, because I was an addict. I have it back now though...

4.) My cell phones name is Thidwick.... I'm not kidding.

5.) Last month I sent over 2,000 texts..... Thank the Lord for unlimited text messages!

6.) I feel my experience with drama is going to be endless.

7.) I ask a question, and then I answer it myself.


You didn't know any of that did you?..... I didn't think so.

I tag: Alyssa: www.alyssascott.blogspot.com

Morgan: http://www.morgancoy.blogspot.com/

And Abby:http://lilmissdolittle.blogspot.com/


My next post will be worldless Wednesday.


-Madison

2 comments:

  1. UUUHHHH........your dad is changing it again. MMMMMMWWWWWWWAAHHHHHHHHaaaaaaa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are so evil to me! I've gotten better. Let me have my childhood back!!!
    lol

    ReplyDelete