Tuesday, March 16, 2010

TFO.

OK, So here's what I decided to do, instead of putting posters up, Which I still will do, Today I wanted to do this::


Share photos on twitter with Twitpic

I know the pictures are small.

sorry its www.teens4orphans.ORG! :) on Twitpic

I am brilliant!! Everyone reads a driving billboard!! I mean DUH..... it's kind of there!

Plus it was tons of fun! I am also thinking about things having to do with local places like Chic-fil-a (Seeing how their a Christian company), Donation type things... I'm liking the idea so it doesn't matter what you think! =P That will be a working process....... Who knows.


God Bless!!!

-Madison

5 comments:

  1. Hoho, now that's what I'm talkin' about right der!

    I'm putting this up; you're going to get RECONGIZED. That's what TfO does! (it'll motivate people)

    Can I take the pics? They are a bit small, could you send them to me?

    Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SWEET! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! Glad you guys like it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. woah girlio!! awesome idea!!! i love it!!!!!!! hope you don't mind if i maybe copy it! we've got biiig windows on that 15 passenger van lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha!!! Excellent girl!! No I don't mind at all!! Have fun!!

    ReplyDelete