Thursday, June 3, 2010

Fail, rambling, the beach, friends, flip flops etc.

Sorry I failed to 'update you' that I arrived in Florida, safely. 

I am seriously considering just rambling in here about my previous week .......  (I'm still thinking about it.)

So right now it's 10:26 AM. Alyssa just left to go spend the day with a friend, and I'm not sure what I'm doing yet? 

I HAVE NOT been to the >beach< yet! I either will go today, or on Monday. Because on Monday we're having a little  "Beach Fellowship" ..... NOT a "beach party".... (No way would we do that.....???) So that should be TONS of fun!

I went flip flop shopping on Tuesday! 12 new pairs! they are so adorable. I also got a new bathing suit cover up, it's a halter neck, black one, that I will be sporting on Monday.

Last Monday was a going away party for a friend that used to go to our Church here, everyone was there, I got so excited I thought I was going to cry........... I am so blessed to have so many wonderful friends.... Their all so fabulous!

(My plan to ramble on succeeded.... as you noticed.)

I need to go.

God Bless your week! I Promise I will have pictures coming soon...

Love ya'll!

-Madison

2 comments:

  1. Glad you're having a good time! 12 pairs of flip flops?!?! WOW! I have 1 and it gets me through the summer! Sometimes I'll get two, but that is rarely! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who was the going away party for? We got invited to a couple but was not able to go...... Which one did you go to?
    p.s. is there a bathing suit requierment monday?

    ReplyDelete