Sunday, June 20, 2010

Proverbs chapter 2: the value of Wisdom.

This is a really awesome verses!

>>>>>>"1 My son, if you receive my words and treasure up my commandments with you,
2 making your ear attentive to Wisdom and inclining your heart to understanding;
3 yes, if you call out for insight and raise your voice for understanding,
4 if you seek it like silver and search for it as hidden treasures,
5 Then you will understand the fear of the Lord."  <<<<<  I LOVE these verses!

Also, I just discovered all of this awesome stuff on an editing program called Picnik? Heard of it?  It's totally amazing.

So, I have been editing pictures like crazy, I have SO MANY TO UPLOAD. Look forward to lots of photos on my blog, in the near future.

KK, Love ya'll,

-Madison




                                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment