Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Pictures from Florida, and Georgia!



Pictures from Georgia!





Mrs. Eddy, and My mother.

Touring some friends property! Which was amazing, and fabulous!


Joanna!


A Dolphin! I had never seen a Dolphin before!

Daniel!

Note to Joanna: I know you hate having your picture taken... But I had to post this! Your so adorable!


This picture is very blown out... and blogger won't let me delete for some reason? anyway.. This is Skyler!

Brianna!

Joanna and Abby! (this is really out of focus.)

Lillie, and Eli.

Bridger! He is so cute.

Maddie!

Everyone showed up for the beach party! It was awesome.

Georgia Lyn!


Joseph, Jessie, and Skyler!

Abby, and Brianna!

These are pictures from Georgia actually, we stopped there on our way to Florida to visit more friends!!

Joanna, Esther, Me, and Abby!!

I have a lot more pictures! Coming soon!


5 comments:

  1. Yea!!!! Pictures from Florida!!!! Man girl! We miss you already! *crying*
    The beach was an absolute blast!!! It's sad, but, i never see those people unless you guys come into town! Which is really sad considering we all live near each other! Well, we miss you guys so you have to come back!!!! Jo and were talking the other day about how we missed you guys!! come back!!
    love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww!! Thanks for the pictures girl! Well...hold on...let me rephrase that..."Thanks for some of them." :P lol...I sure hope 7 weeks flies by fast...because I'm not sure if I can wait that long to see y'all again :( Love you ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Joanna, Lets say we're down to about 47 days! That sounds faster!!
    I'm coming back for your birthday remember??! ! yay!! I'm so excited!!
    Love you too!! @Kendall, You are so sweet! We are totally
    getting together in August! Love you girl!! I think we should throw
    another party??!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha! The first time I looked at these pictures I was in a rush..and didn't see any pictures of me and was like "phew.." Then the second time I came back to look more closely and saw the picture of me in the boat! Man, I really thought I had escaped the camera! ;) Ditto what Kendall & Jo said...can't wait to see you again...Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  5. No way Mia could you escape the camera! Your so gorgeous! ahhh. Anyway. I love you too!!! can't wait to see you all in August!!

    oxoxo

    ReplyDelete