Friday, December 24, 2010

I seriously feel confused. And I need to get my priorities straight. The laptop just got back. and I have so many photos it's not funny. But I refuse to rush on a blog post with photos.

Mainly because every time I rush, the photos don't turn out right. And I'm never pleased. I love photography to much to spend so much time taking pictures, and very little time editing them.

I'm saving it up for you. (Can you take the suspense?)

I'll start editing tonight though.

By the way....

Merry Christmas!!!!!

(Oh good grief! That's right? I'll have pictures from that too..... Ah!)


It's late apparently!

Love y'all!

2 comments:

  1. I love the patriot! Great movie!
    The first time i watched it i was on the edge of my seat as i watched like, every character get killed. :)
    When the solders put the towns people in the church i was like, "no way, this is not happeneing!"
    Then when Gaberiel went after that one solder and he got stabbed i was thinking again, "no way! This CANT be happeneing! not gabe!"
    I kept on looking to nate to explain all this! :) He just sat there laughing at me. :)

    ReplyDelete