Sunday, September 26, 2010

My weekend:

My family and a friend went to a festival on Saturday!
You know your at a good old fashioned festival in the smokies, when you first pull up to this!

There was fabulous jewelry.



This cracks me up.


There were also cute little shops.


Okay guys. I was really stepping out of my box here. I can officially say that I have touched a lama. See. There I am. Touching the lama. 

This band was awesome! I loved them! They played in different areas all over the festival. And so. I followed them. Everywhere. And took their picture.  They loved it though.

Here they all are on the big stage. The band name is "Walking in Tradition'" you can look them up on youtube.

Someone.... Can clog and play the guitar. I'm sorry, that's awesome.
The band. Again.



Cute old cloggers.





What's really cool, is that there are all of these young people in bands, or just playing together, with all of the old people. It was really neat.


So then Abby, Kayla, Alyssa and I, decided to walk down the road to another festival. It's just "right down the road"? Kayla said. HA. We walked and walked and walked. until' Kayla said "I'm a really bad judge at distances." Really? haha. We finally made it. It was raining, so at least we were kept cool! 

Here Abby and I are at the other festival.

Alyssa and Kayla.

Now look miserable......... Good Job girls.

Now lets be goofy! (What we *ahem* happen to do best.)


Hope you enjoyed! I should have some more coming soon!

Love you all!

Madison

2 comments:

  1. Cool pics, haha! They all look so...crisp...or fresh...or something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the pics, lloks like you had a good time!
    Ky

    ReplyDelete