Saturday, September 11, 2010

September 11, 2001.

world_trade_center_view_from_epa.jpg

I remember this day so vividly. I was only five. You don't think I would have been able to grasp the concept of something like that. But I have. 


imgres.jpg

2,977 people died, and over 4,000 were injured.

imgres.jpg


Please be remembering the families of the 2,977 people who lost there lives that day. 

I was going to post a video, but I couldn't find a video that didn't have graphic pictures. And I see the photos as that's what happened, it's reality, and we have to face that. It's also horrific. 

Thank you to everyone who protects this country, thank you airport security. Even though we sometimes find it a hassle/annoying to have to go through so much security, there saving our lives. And most of us aren't even appreciative.

God Bless your Saturday!

Love to you all! 

-Madison



3 comments:

  1. A great reminder, Madison!

    Thank you bunches for your comment on my blog! I really appreciate it!

    You have a new follower *wink*!

    In Him,
    Chloe

    ReplyDelete
  2. great post! I'm following! :)

    Love,
    Bleah Briann

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful post.

    Although i am Australian, I still cry and pray for those who lost their lives and their families.

    I hope, above all of this, you have a happy day :)

    K xx

    www.thoseblissmoments.blogspot.com

    ps - i'm now following!

    ReplyDelete