Monday, September 6, 2010

The Family camp!

Last weekend, my family and I went on a camping trip.... It was GREAT! Here are the photos:

  Putting up the tent.
The out come.
Abby and I.



We were staying on 300 acres owned by the family that was holding the family camp. IT WAS SO BEAUTIFUL! ahhh. I can't say enough about it.
We met so many wonderful people!

Abby was trying to get me in the picture..... I was in the tent taking down my sponge curlers.... yeah. I was determined not to look bad... I'm not sure if I succeed.

Carolyn! She was lovely to talk to! Such wonderful conversations! 

Mr. Rick Grubbs, was our guest speaker. He spoke on time management. What an excellent topic! 



Coolness.

Coolness again.
Volleyball!

This kid was a trip! He was like "take a picture of me!" 

More volleyball!

The end!

1 comment:

  1. Love the pictures, Maddie!:) You know what's funny, is the whole time I was thinking
    "Boy, she has BEAUTIFUL hair!" lol. I was going to ask if that was natural, but apparently not. :) Still, it looked really nice.

    ReplyDelete