Tuesday, August 31, 2010

PICTURES!

Kendall, Abby, and I!


We saw a waterfall. Amazement.

Goofin' off...... What else??

Friends!

More Friends!

This picture (once again) brought up the fact of "Wow Madison's mouth is big!" How nice.

..........???

Now here are picture from my birthday outing!


For some reason all of my other pictures are turning out side ways! And... I can't fix them. I'll have to get back to you on how that works out. So here is from lunch when we ate at Hunter's Cafe and bakery.


Random pictures from my actually birthday.

Everything is always pretty relaxed on Sunday, but here are some silly pictures I took that day.


.... The flash was burning her eyes. Oh the DRAMA.


My fab grandparents skyped in for the night of my birthday!

Alyssa baked a cake... A Chocolate Three Layer Mocha Cake to be exact.

This 
+ This
+ This
Part ='s this

+ This 
+
+
+
= THIS! 

it seriously took all day for her to make this. 

Most of this posts photo appreciation goes to Alyssa.

So here are all of the pictures I promised!

Love ya all!

-Madison 












































2 comments:

  1. Yum! That cake looks amazing. I'm sure it was if 'Lyss made it :) I LOVE that picture of you and Kendall! Frame worthy!!! When did ya'll see them?? Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! That cake looks amazing!! I want to recipe!

    I love the picture of the 2 of us 2! Totally printing it off. I had such a blast that day!

    @Mia We saw them when we were on vacation. I was talking to maddie and she was like, "so where in NC are you?" i told her and she said she she lived like, only an hour and a half away. *clapping* So, we went into the smokeys and had lunch, hung out, etc. Twus epic! :)

    ReplyDelete