Friday, November 19, 2010

Braided pigtails, cupcakes, and kisses.

I never wear pigtails, or braids, and never usually both together. But I did the other day. And felt the need to take a picture. ahhh the reasons I need to take a photo.
My twin. :)

These are super great to eat ( as most of you know...) But there super fun to play with. 
These colors make me laugh, because When Alyssa and I were enjoying these lovely little chocolates,

                                                   I said" "What's up with these colors? I love it!"

                   Alyssa: "Are you joking?" 
       Me: "No.... Why?" 
                                      Alyssa: "Ummm.. Hello! Halloween!"
 Me: "ohhhh..."

Time to dye my roots again.


Cupcakes!

They were fab. And also gluten free.

I had my first Algebra lesson today. I actually loved it. Tonight I plan to debate my sisters on what movie to watch, which usually only takes a few hours to decide. We're girls. As someone once told me, " Yeah, but that's your only excuse..." True, true....

Love cha all!

8 comments:

  1. hey now, don't offend the blondie! not ALL of us blondes are dumb... just most of us. snort.

    btw, I'm lovin' the icicle lights hung in your room - I've been thinking about doing that for Christmas :)

    love ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I do my hair like that sometimes. :) Mmm, Hershey Kisses!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look so cute with braids! I like them!

    what kind of gluten free cupcakes were they? they looked delicious!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cupcakes! Yay!
    ...and pigtail braids are definitely a good reason to take a picture. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now you've done it, gone and made me hungry! lol
    Those cupcakes do look fabulous :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha, I love reading comments.

    Mia, you so should do Christmas lights in your room this year!

    Eldarwen, I do too!

    Emily, they were just plain box, gluten free cupcakes. lol And thanks!

    Polka Dot, So do I! I never need a reason to take a picture. :)

    Collin, I'll mail you one! I love cupcakes...

    ReplyDelete
  7. the braids look so cute!! i like!

    Oh my gosh! Okay so take a kiss and rub the bottom against the top of a table for a long time. Then after forever feel the bottom. It's so cool!!! :) yes, it's the little things in life.... :)
    love you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your hair! Wish mine would braid.

    ReplyDelete