Sunday, November 14, 2010

Everything.

Hello, my lovely blogger people. So I have pictures... Lots of them.... Really... I do.

I've been busy, (Duh, yeah, who isn't?) I've had school, oh yes, that lovely little thing called school, that we all do five days a week (maybe more depending on how disciplined you are.)

but, last night we went to a bonfire, it was grand. Really like it was nothing but wonderful. Hayrides, cute cows, friends, adorable little kids, cool versions of hide and go seek. Yeah, so really need I say more?..... Okay, So I have pictures to post. then I also have photo's from fort Loudon, which I went to last Wednesday with some friends (talk about cute kids... you'll see what I'm talking about when I post pictures.)

So would you rather see pictures from the bonfire, or Fort Loudon? Which should I do first? Decisions, decisions.

I just finished making cupcakes (which made me think of Jessica. :) So if you know me, you know how I love to bake, but if you really know me, you know that not much turns out.

So get this. These. Cupcakes. turned. out. great! I am gleefully intoxicated with happiness.

God is so good to me. Too good to me. His Grace, and mercy, is too overwhelming for me to comprehend.


“Christians don’t think God will love us because we’re good, but God will make us good because He loves us.” - C.S. Lewis


"You have gone into the Temple and found Him, as always, there." -C.S. Lewis


I just super liked these two quotes. Because I am undeserving. And I've found that, no matter how far I stray , He stays right there. He is so faithful.


Love you guys! 


Have a super fun night!



1 comment:

  1. Sweet Friend,

    I love the C.S. Lewis quotes!
    Thank you for sharing!

    Love and miss you,
    Mrs. KG~

    ReplyDelete