Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Yesterday.

I enjoy being random. And Abby enjoys helping me. We're a group,or a team, we work together. 

We left our house, so that mom and Alyssa could go vote, then we dropped Alyssa off at Kayla's house (a friend). Then we went to the apple barn. And I enjoyed taking pictures. In the front seat. All the way there.  






                                                                   The Apple Barn.


The boy with the carmel apple, filled bag.




He was a handsome, happy, little man.


Later that night.

Okay! So I've officially Caught up on my posting! 

Love you all!!!

Madison




3 comments:

  1. fun!:) i love the one where someone's taking a picture of, well, you taking a picture! cute:)

    blessings!
    anna :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Maddie - I love your picture-filled posts! Did I mention your photography is *amazing*? (sigh)

    Talk to you later, girl!

    Lulu

    ReplyDelete