Monday, November 8, 2010

*Red* *Black* and *white* = UGA


So The Georgia vs. Florida game was, October 30th. We lost by a field goal. (To my Gator fan friends: It's very lame to win by just a field  goal!!!) (.... No, I'm not bitter..... Not much anyway.....)


It was a fun day though.

That day, I text Caroline. Pretty much all day, it was on and off.

No Georgia game is complete with out southern sweet iced tea. However, when your texting and filling a pot up with water at the same time, you get a fail. It wouldn't have been so bad if I hadn't done this three times in 15 minutes. 

I don't know why I felt the need to share this with you?
We altered the cookies to fit into our ritual celebration. 
E was holding his ears because of the screaming. He's such a doll.


OH my word! My picasa up-loader just told me I'm out of space! And I was in the middle of uploading a cute picture of my dog in a UGA jersey. Oh well. Time to delete some photos.

Love you all!

I should have more pictures later this week.

Madison

5 comments:

  1. LOVE your posts! ; )

    I'm sorry the game didn't turn out better for you!

    K~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, not much of a football fan, unless it's the african football, which is in other words, soccer. But you have some good pictures.
    Ky

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's okay! It's good to loose every now and then. :)

    @Ky, not a football fan? That's crazy! Soccer pretty much rocks though, so not all is lost.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know, I know, sometimes I can say some pretty crazy things. There are some people out here who would kill me for saying that. you know, 'cause the hogs are out here, and even though they stink, everyone (besides me) loves them. I have yet to find that passion...
    Ky

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, that's okay, I don't hate you for not liking football.... But I am praying for you. ;)

    (just kidding.)

    ReplyDelete