Saturday, November 27, 2010

We have a massive hill behind our house... it was kind of rainy that day, and Eli, Dad, Abby, and Alyssa were outside raking. Eli wanted to know when it would be time to play, knowing dad, he wanted to play more than the 7 year old did. So this is what he came up with:
ever heard of Extreme Fall sledding?..... Hmm, that's weird, neither had I until this.


Even the big kids. And you know, when I least expect Alyssa to do something, she does it. 
Not sure how this happened, I guess it could be blamed on the fact that leaves are less stable, compared to snow? Or concrete?

He was a happy camper.





Love ya all! I promise to have more soon... I think..... I hope...

4 comments:

  1. Oh, hilarious! There was water at the bottom of the hill? Oh my!

    Hope your Thanksgiving was wonderful!

    K~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes we have water, it's the river. JP was the goalie! :)
    Love you Gray's
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  3. We sled down our hill in the Summer, if it's not wet! :D We don't get too much snow, so we improvise. ;D

    ReplyDelete