Friday, December 3, 2010

Charles, pepper spray, bears, and a Mac book Pro.

So I know that because I haven't posted any thing else lately, you guys think I'm some sort of horrible person. I'm really not. I have friends that can testify for me.

Anyway.

My sister's laptop (the one we download all of our photos to), isn't working....Again... It's a Mac Book Pro. It's built to work.

Anyway,

we go to the Genius bar tomorrow, hopefully we won't get Charles again, he's never a help. He just doesn't have that glow of blissfulness like the people on their commercials. Which is only typical. Anyway, enough about Chuck.

Tomorrow I head to a Christmas party type of thing. It should be a blast. But you won't get to see any pictures, unless Charles can fix Alyssa's computer.

When I get home, I plan on going for a run/jog/walk... I'm carrying pepper spray with me on my run/jogs/walks. I was very hesitant at first, only because the kind I have is for bears, it sprays a steady stream of fiery stinging pain for 30 feet..... Who would have ever thought that such a thing exists? But if anyone messes with me, I'm pretty sure they won't do it again. So next time you see an innocent 14 year old girl, running/jogging/walking down the road, think twice... She's carrying pepper spray. The kind for bears.

Sunday, I have church, <3, then around 3:00pm, I am heading to the Living Christmas tree play. It's suppose to be really good. I keep hearing about Angels that fly over the stage? Yeah. So That will be a blast, plus because we're going with some friends.

Now I am off to watch an adorable movie, either Amazing Grace or Casablanca. I'm voting on Casablanca. :)

So here's looking at you kids.

Love ya all!

11 comments:

  1. Haha you said "anyway" three times... lol *bows* pleasure to meet a fellow redundant blogger. ;)

    Love,
    Bleah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, Yeah I did it on purpose. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...I think I'm gonna have to get some of that pepper spray.:)
    Hayley

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha pepper spray. Love it!!!
    love you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. why not just a thompson sub-machine gun? that would be my first choice. (either that or a long-range propane flame thrower (propane burns clear, erstic i know.))

    Ky

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Call me what you want... But I'm not Rambo. A "long-range propane flame thrower" doesn't sound very Christ-like there, Ky.

    (I'm totally teasing you)

    *smiles*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Also, hyped up pepper spray, and a lighter, will do the same thing! (I'mma' genius... I know.. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable post!! I look forward to reading your future post!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. MADDIE!!!!!! :)
    Can you send me an email? We just bought a new computer so i lost my whole email address book. Thanks! Also if you could send me your current address so we can send you a christmas card that would be amazing!

    Are you guys coming this month?

    love you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. haha we live by Yellowstone Ntl Park and everyone here has bear spray :) We have like 3 bottles ....lol! We take it every time we go hiking :) Thankfully we've never had to use it... yet!

    ReplyDelete