Tuesday, August 3, 2010

A fabulous birthday party!

Mrs. Dawn and Mrs. Karen did a beyond wonderful job on the party! It was excellent, and absolutely gorgeous! 



Mia, Kendall, and Joanna!



I did this just for you Joanna! Love ya!



The expression is awesome... She's just so cute!!

Me, Georgia Lyn, and Joanna.


Everyone!



Maddie and Maddie!

Crazy Soul Sista's! 

Autumn and Georgia Lyn!

one of my lovely gifts! For some reason I don't have pictures of the other ones?
....... Another dancing picture! Although both of us really CAN'T dance!

Georgia Lyn and I!

haha!



Maddie and Bridger!

Everyone went outside to 'hide' from Joanna while she was taking out the trash, she came in and assumed that's what everyone was doing and decided not go find them. I came inside because it was hot and I was barefooted. So I came in to find her like this>> She was chill.

Later Crystal and her Boyfriend Greg came over! Alyssa and Crystal are BFF'S
Greg Crystal and Alyssa.

So people that's all for right now! I'm headed to watch a movie with my sisters. Love you all!!!!

-Madison

11 comments:

  1. Sweet! I was gonna say that you should've invited me... but then realized that I would have been an outsider...

    I love the picture with you guys doing the "gangster look" 'cause you're all wearing like bright colored clothes and... it just didn't work! It gave me a smile though!

    Happy B-day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the post Madison!!! That was really quick! What movie are you watching???

    "I only eat brown m&ms because I figure that there is less artificial flavoring in them considering that chocolate is already brown." "And I guess you just kinda stuck with me."

    Haha...Just had to say it...lol...good times.

    Thanks for everything! Twas a wonderful day!

    ~Joanna

    P.S. Blast you!!! You know you are not allowed to upload celebrities: P ahahaha...jk

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Kade haha! I know! I'm such a lame gangster. Glad it made you smile though! ;P Thanks!

    @Joanna haha!!! "You saved..... My shoe!" "you smell like plums, and grilled cheese." love it!! Cutest quotes ever! Glad you like the pictures this time!

    I had a great time too! Thank your mom again for me for all she did!

    love you!!!

    -Madison

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aaah! Good times :) Ha.. I love the gangster picture too... especially because the peeps on the bottom had no clue what everybody on top was doing... it just makes it even more hilarious! *sigh*... I miss you already Madison! Come back soooon! You know...my birthday's in a couple weeks! ( hint, hint ;) Love you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What movie did y'all watch??? Not the Wedding Planner again?!?!? jkjk lol

    *You smell like blue plums and grilled cheese sandwiches* Good memories! Come back soon so that we can make some more :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. looks like it was a wonderful party! adorable pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy (late) birthday! Cute pictures! I hope you'll check out my online, Christian magazine for tween/teen girls: http://bloommagazine.webs.com. It would make my day if you subscribe!! :)
    KyAnn

    ReplyDelete
  8. You guys put me in the mood to watch the wedding planner. :) lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like an awesome party!
    I haven't been to your blog in so long! I really like the new header,

    Blessings!
    Collin m,

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Kendall definitely!

    @Collin Haha, wow I'm feeling the love, you haven't been to my blog in forever!!! lol I'm totally kidding. Thanks, glad you like it!

    -Madison

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy late birthday! :) You and your friends are so gorgeous. Keep shinning for Jesus. ;)

    ReplyDelete