Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Hello everyone! No I haven't fallen off the earth... I just started school back.

I have started waking up (very) early, like 6:00am. If you know me personally you know that's early for me. This is my second day, and seriously I'm still going good from one cup of coffee this morning, only one! (be jealous)

I finished school, (all subjects) and COMPLETELY re-organized the kitchen, and the dining room/schoolroom. I feel so accomplished. Getting up early and having special time to spend with the Lord, is awesome, and really helping me with my daily focus's.

Here's a bit of exciting new, (not really for you.... sorry) I'm going back to Florida in December! Only five more months.

Anyway. My sister's computer is working again, so please look forward to pictures soon!

Also a late BIRTHDAY SHOUT OUT TO MIA!!!!  Love you girl! I would post a picture of you but I don't have any on my desktop! Crazy I know.

Love you all!

Have a blessed night!

-Madison

1 comment:

  1. Yea!!!! Can't wait until December!!!! It has been forever since we have seen each other! :) ;)

    Guess what movie i watched the other day.... :)

    ReplyDelete