Thursday, August 26, 2010

Fun stuff:

Hey guys! I have pictures coming soon.

 My last week has been such a blur. Tuesday I went to Chattanooga for Ortho-bionomy, the dentist, and chiropractor, so it was an all day event. Plus I've still been getting up really early. So I was totally exhausted the next day.

 But I didn't stop going, because Wednesday some friends of mine were vacationing in North Carolina. So they were only about an hour from us. So we planned to all get together that day and hang out.

(that's where the pictures are coming from.) Which was a blast! I had a ton of fun.  But now I'm still tired.

I have so much school to do. Tomorrow I have History and Science tests. So that means I'll be up late studying.

My birthday is Sunday. I love weekend birthdays. So My sisters and I are celebrating tomorrow night. It's usually like a old movie fest. Which is always a blast . Then Saturday I have some more school. And then I think us ladies are going to and adorable town to go shopping and have lunch. Which will mean more pictures!

I have a question. Does my profile picture look really dark on your computer?? It does on mine, but not on my sister's laptop. It's driving me crazy!

God bless!

Madison

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see the pictures! I had an absolute blast!!!!

    "climb every mountain, ford every sea, follow every rainbow, 'till you find your dreeeeaaaammm!!!" :) lol I got a little carried away there! :)

    Love you!!!!

    Squeeze!!!!! :) ;)

    ~Kendall

    ReplyDelete