Sunday, August 1, 2010

This was dad trying to explain how Abby's Bumble Bee Silly Band looks like a chicken. 

Joanna, Me and Abigail! 


My Fabulous grandparents!
My birthday is the 29th of this month. And as you can see... he's holding the wooden paddle.. however I felt that church was just the wrong location! ;)
"I don't think so!" 

The chef.
This was after church, during lunch. We did not plan for my fork to be in her mouth. Talk about perfect timing.
Sarah and Georgia Lyn.

I was in Heaven today with all of the adorable little kids. This is Bridger (Georgia Lyn's little brother)!  We tried to give him a mohawk. It was a fail.


Austin (Bridger's older brother)


Matt, Caleb and Mark.

Mr. Young holding Bridger, and daddy!

Me, Skyler, Georgia Lyn, and Maddie! 
Daddy!

I just adore this girl! 
Austin and Georgia Lyn... Their siblings. ;)

I have so many pictures with Georgia Lyn! <3

It looks like I'm in trouble and Georgia Lyn and Austin are my security guards. Or maybe I'm just making this all up in my head. Man I'm tired.

...... I don't remember the story to this one. 

Daddy and I.



Joanna and I!!


Skyler!


Georgia Lyn and Alyssa!




Finally here are pictures from Georgia:

We had so much fun!!! 

Joanna being dramatic. 

This is Ella! Isn't she a doll?

This is her older brother Bronson! He's so adorable!

Elijah was hyped about being that far out in the sticks! ;)


That all I have for right now. I'm so exhausted!!



Good night world! God Bless your dreams.

-Madison

















































4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! love the photos! Austin is old! I haven't seen him since he was like, 12.
    Thats looks like a blast!
    Bronson is adorable!!! He also old as well! I actually have never met ella. She looks like carrie! She's really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures! It looks like you had an awesome time. :-)

    My brother says your dad looks like the main actor from "Fly Wheel" (have you every seen that movie?) in your pic "Mr. Young holding Bridger, and daddy!" :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Sharon , OH THAT IS SO FUNNY! Some one else told us that this past week! Aaaa-HAHAHA! BTW this is Tammy.

    ReplyDelete