Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Hello everyone, not too much is up with me. Finished School, did some cleaning (need to finish) going to grill tonight, or rather my mom will.... How weird is that, my MOM grills, and my dad doesn't!? That's always made me laugh. 

Anyway, there's something a grilling that makes me want to get the house EXTRA clean? 

I'm already a clean freak. Quote to prove, 

Me: "Hey E can you do my a favor?" 
 Elijah: "NO!" 
Me: "you don't even know what I was going to say." 
Elijah " Yes I do! You were going to ask me to pick up and put away my toys!"

*rolls eyes*

Sad isn't it? I can't help it...

This has nothing to do with cleaning, just another funny quote:

*outback Steak house commercial plays*  *theme song* * let's go outback tonight cause' life will still be here tomorrow* 
Alyssa: " OH! I finally get it!"  
Me: "get what?" 
Alyssa: "the song!"
Alyssa: "Because Australia is a day ahead of the U.S! So when they play it in America, *life will still here tomorrow* " 

O_O
Me: *rolls eyes and laughs hysterically*

sorry.... 

Also I'm going to Skype a best friend in China tonight! And at 5:00pm I'm Skyping another great friend in Florida! I love Skype. It's truly awesomesuace. 

I had a fabulous weekend! Going to try and get a post with 'pictures' up tonight. 

I'm finally getting into the habit of this getting up early..  I heard my mom joking about using a golf club to help get us up.... Then I kind of decided that I could get the hang of this 'getting up early stuff' ;)

I need to go finish some cleaning..

Love you all!

God Bless your week!
Madison 

No comments:

Post a Comment