Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Fall, and I.

Hello everyone. I've been extremely busy. I know your shocked. The rest of my week shall be consumed with school, Church, more school, and maybe some music. While I do school.

Tomorrow night I have Church (<3) and something else besides school earlier that day. But I can't remember what it is. Oh well.

So it's fall! I'm happy. I've waited since last fall, for it to be fall again. If you asked me what my favorite things were, I would say Fall, children, and big weddings.  (Random fact of me.)

Oh I remember what that thing was that I couldn't remember, I have to finish writing my study guide in a module of science, and then take the test.

Back to the weather. It's been rainy here. I don't like it.

Sunday, I have Church (<3) and then that evening my family and a lot of other families from our Church, are going to a Fall party. (more of a substitute for Halloween. Because that's not really my bag of candy) (excuse my sick joke.) And it's going to be a blast! I'm so hyper about it. And I will have photos from that.

Monday, I have close friends coming into town on vacation. And they want to go on a 'Rated G' hike. (But little do they know we're going to make this a vacation they won't soon forget.)

God has been so good to me. Honestly. The wretched sinner that I am, only proves His grace and mercy more, and more everyday. Because I would be terrible at running my own life. I don't even want to think about it.

So other than that, I'm just wanting to un-follow Banana Republic from twitter because they won't stop tweeting!

It's more frustrating than it seems. Believe me.

(Oh, and I love my siblings. I'm not sure what I would do without them. I never realize what a fabulous relationship I have with them, until, I feel something (like reality) slap me, then I wake up from LaLa land and  comprehend the fact that I have it better than most people with siblings. Not to brag, it's by no means perfect. But God has Graced me with more than I could ever deserve. And it's up to me to do something with it.)

LOVE YOU ALL!

Madison

4 comments:

  1. I know what you mean about the tweeting thing. I un-followed someone because of that.

    Your gratefulness is so pretty, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Maddie!
    I love your posts! :)
    Lulu
    P.S. I thought you'd be interested: at my design blog I have a club that you can join - by joining you get an entry for a free DELUXE blogger design (header, button, signature, installation) and design tips by me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow... is it fall everywhere except for Jackson Hole? lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete