Saturday, October 23, 2010

Fun, fun, fun.

Today I went to a birthday party. It was awesome! 
Caleb was one with the ball.
The ball was above their heads. I didn't get it in the picture. They were on different teams. So, no, their not giving each other a high five.


This guy can pretty much fly. He's in the air, in almost every picture. 

almost everyone.

Katie and Lauren! 

Katie!

Sorry it's out of focus. 

This was after the party. The pictures from here on are of Charis, Abby, and I.




Then we jumped off the swings.



Epic fun.





More to come. Hope you enjoyed!

Love you all, God bless your night!
Madison

3 comments:

  1. Hey Madison,
    Thank you so much for putting these up..I super like the last one where you messed with the colors :)
    Love,
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, Glad you like them. I had a fabulous time. :) Love you too.

    @Hayley It was great, I loved it.

    ReplyDelete