Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Hey girls, and guys! I just posted on my the Teens for Orphans blog! go check it out!
Follow, and leave a comment!: www.teens4orphans.blogspot.com

AND!  I thought some of you may be interested in this: One Meal One Day! You skip one meal, for one day. And donate 5$ to hungry children in other countries. It starts tomorrow, so hurry and make a donation! Either online, or you can text 90999 and make you donation there. It is through Compassion ministries. Here's the link: http://www.onemealoneday.org/


(PS. I have a blog post coming soon for my blog! It's going to be great!
Lots of fun was had last weekend! And lots of pictures were taken!)

Love you all!

Madison

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting this...'cause I've been meaning to follow the TFO blog, but I keep forgetting. So now I'm finally am!:) Thanks for reminding me!
    Hayley

    ReplyDelete