Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Hiking and friends. :)

Okay, so these aren't the random pictures I talked about in the last post. There better!

So Sunday after Church, Our pastor and his family were going hiking. They inspired us. So we were going to go on a different trail that same evening. Then they invited us to go with them, and it's way more fun hiking with friends and family. So they went on ahead of us, before we got there. We met them on their way back (like in the middle of the trail). So the dear sweet people, turned around, hiked with us to the waterfall, and then we all hiked back to the cars. It was fun!

This isn't the name of the trail we hiked. Its just one that had cool stains on it.





people!

Sorry, some of these photos are really blurry. The lighting was strange, and I was using manual focus, while walking. 

(from Left to Right:) Me, Katie, Abby, Alyssa, Lauren, Caleb, Mrs. Batchelor and mom! 


Chandler and the waterfall. (Chandler isn't one of the Batchelor's. He's a friend, who attends the same church.)


(Left to Right) Chandler, Mr. Batchelor, Lauren (who even looks cute eating an apple! ;) Caleb, and I.

Some very neat stairs.

Katie (She's so adorable!) Mr. Batchelor (Pastor of the best Church and fellowship. Ever. (In Tennessee ;)
Another blurry picture.... This is going to drive me crazy forever.
Daddy, Love the outfit. I believe Caleb and Katie called it "Classy". I agree with them 100%.

Lauren!!!!

After the hike we all went to Subway (but then we had to leave because they wouldn't take 100 dollar bills! Inside joke.), I didn't get pictures from there, I was afraid I had taken to many already. And I didn't want to be annoying. 
Now next time I will have those random photos for you. I am also getting together with another friend in Chattanooga tomorrow! That should be suh-weet!

Love you all! 

Madison

6 comments:

  1. great pictures. Looks like y'all had a ton of fun! :)

    Love,
    Bleah Briann

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you very much for adding the "(in Tennessee)". ;) Love you, dear.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's been forever since I have been hiking. And I really like hiking. The last time I went, it was a four mile hike, up and down hill, to our camp, where we spent the night, with a very painful infection on my toe, and in sandal/flipf-lops. It was misery. Yeah, not the greatest idea but, well that kinda describes me.
    Ky

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry, I meant Flip-flops not flipf-lops.
    Ky

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah, what awesome pictures! Looks like you had a great time :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks like fun!

    Yeah, good thing you added the tennessee part becuase i was about to go clobber you before i read it. I knew there had to be some sort of a mistake becuase there is no way that there is one better than CHFF. :)

    ReplyDelete