Saturday, October 9, 2010

Randomism. (?)

Hello my dear blogger people!
I'm usually like "wow. My week was so busy!" (and your never shocked to hear that.) But are you ready??? My week wasn't that busy! I had fall break. (thank goodness).

I went to Chattanooga on Tuesday, which kind of took all day. For some reason it was the longest drive ever. It's usually pretty fast. Or maybe that's because I'm asleep? But this time I was in the front seat (it was just my mom, Abby, and I.) Therefore oldest child in the car (ahem...) got the front seat.

Then I had Church on Wednesday night. Which I always enjoy. It's the greatest fellowship ever. Honestly. EVER.

Today I stayed home with Abby, while the rest of the crew, went to some friends house to pick up firewood, and visit with them. I was to tired. The night before us girls watched Persuasion. I love that movie. It's so great. I also love my sisters. Their great. So it kinda' makes a perfect night all the way around.

today while I was home with Abby we: cleaned, and watched Eloise as Christmastime. (don't judge me). (You have to admit she's the cutest six year old ever). (EVER).

Now I can't wait until Sunday morning Church, and fellowship. I love the teaching. And I love those people. I'm just a people person. And when Christ is shining through so many lives, it's hard not to just fall in love with people like that.

I should have pictures coming soon. Random pictures. So. Be prepared.
I have to go now..... I hear a faint voice warning me to get off. And then I heard another one tell me I should listen this time.


I think I better listen.

God bless!
Madison

10 comments:

  1. :) Madison, you have no idea how happy it makes me to hear that you're in good church that you completely love. I'm so excited for ya'll! Although... I'm not sure what I think about you saying that it's "the best fellowship ever. EVER." Yeah, thanks a lot, girly. hmph...

    Juuust kidding... sort of. ;) Ha ha. lylasys! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. oooh... "randomism". ilike it. You totally have to let me in on that one :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Madison,
    I found your blog through your sister Alyssa's... and I love it! ;)

    My family has always wanted to vacation in Chattanooga--It sounds like a beautiful area! :)

    Have a blessed Sunday!

    -- Taylor

    ReplyDelete
  4. dear madison,

    i'm always prepared for randomness! bring it:)

    love in Christ,
    anna :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha Mia....I was about to say the same thing about the "the best fellowship ever. EVER." Haha....seriously Madison???? That hit right here "♥"..........."sniff sniff"

    ~*Joanna*~

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH. MY. WORD! I didn't mean EVER! I meant EVER HERE! Florida was great! I went without a church for two years! This is the best fellowship in Tennessee!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry haven't been on much. But I like all the post you made, I was, ahh, let's just put it at really, really, superduper, redonculously, busy!
    Ky

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahem, THANKS for clarifying that!
    My heart hurt also to read '....ever'.
    Thanks Mia and Joanna, I'm glad to know y'all are keeping our Sweet Friend, Maddie, straight up there in Tennessee!

    We love you Madison!!
    Love you,
    Mrs. Gray~

    ReplyDelete
  9. hee hee, I love all of you guys dearly :) I knew that's what you meant Maddie. just thought I would give you a hard time ;) ya know I love ya! (like a second younger sis'! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. HAHA! I came on here to leave a comment speaking my mind about that terrible thing you put in your post. I was about to hurt you for saying ever! I knew that it could not be true. :)
    Then i came on here and say what Mia, Joanna, and Mrs. Gray posted and cracked up laughing. for alas! It is so true! Nothing can beat CHFF.
    It's definatly unanimous!!! I love you guys!

    ReplyDelete