Saturday, October 2, 2010

Hot Air Balloons, and football.


I played football in pearls, a skirt, and Liz Claiborne.
I usually play in pants. But from now on when someone ask me, "Have you ever played football in pearls, a skirt, and a Liz Claiborne shirt?" I can honestly reply with: "Yes, why yes, I have"

This was my adorable opponent! ...... he is good, really good....... And shows no mercy.


Hot Air balloon! 

I know, I know, you hear hot air balloon, and start singing. This actually was a COLD hot air balloon. It was freezing outside! not to mention being that high.


This one was SO cool! it had a dinosaur on it! awesomeness. 


There was a hot air ballon festival this weekend! How fun.

Love you all!

God Bless!

-Madison

6 comments:

  1. Something about hot air balloons is so cheery...I also like your football outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I love your style!
    Blessings to you Sweet Friend,
    Mrs. Gray~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've played a couple different sports in a skirt before! It's only hard when it's windy outside;) How was the weather when you played?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Natalie and Mrs. Gray!

    @Hayley, It was kind of windy, more cold than windy though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Weather like that is usually miserable..but I bet you had a great time!!:) (Especially with your brother!:)...well at least...I'm guessing he's your brother!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, that is her wonderful Brother Elijah! He is great.

    ReplyDelete